Cosmetic surgery after weight loss is a unique area of plastic surgery involving multiple procedures, many carried out at the same time, to tighten and re-contour the new body. If you’re interested in tightening and toning areas where excess skin is present, Elanic is ready to help.
How Will Body Contouring Help Me?
It is important to note that in order for you to receive maximum benefit from this procedure your weight should be at a stable place, as losing or gaining weight can negatively impact your results from this surgery.
The following are just some of the areas that can be re-sculpted by our consultant plastic surgeons:
- Tummy tuck to tighten the extra skin on the abdomen.
- Breast lift to boost saggy, empty breasts that can be uplifted, augmented, or both.
- Arm lift to correct the loose skin dangling from the upper arms.
- Liposuction to give a more even contour to your new and improved body.
- Thigh Lift to correct flabby thighs that rub together. This procedure is best done in combination with liposuction.
- Facelift to rejuvenate the face and give you a more youthful, taut appearance.
- Lower body lift - this is a more major operation aimed at lifting the thighs, buttocks, and abdomen all at the same time.
- Upper body lift - this operation lifts the breasts, arms, and chest in a single procedure.