Facial redness is very common and is called facial telangiectasia. It is caused by an increase in capillaries (tiny blood vessels in the skin) and most likely results from sun exposure but can occasionally be caused by a condition called Acne Rosacea.
If caused by sun exposure the only treatment available is a combination of laser and light treatment, sun protection and a redness reducing cream and this can vastly improve the situation. Acne Rosacea can be treated by a Dermatologist using prescription medication. However, even then the redness often does not fully get better and a combination of redness reducing cream and laser and light therapy may be required.
We recommend the use of Skinceuticals Redness Neutraliser and three treatments with our combination Intense light and radiofrequency device.
The cost of this treatment is normally £420.
For a limited time this is available at £279. *
Please contact us on 0141 332 5106 for a consultation with one of our Aestheticians. Please quote ELA 7 when booking.
*Terms and Conditions
- Offer refers to the recommended retail price of the treatment as previously posted on the Elanic website
- Not for use with any other offer unless clearly stated on a membership form
- The effectiveness of laser treatment is dependent on a number of factors including the colour and location of vessels, skin colour and type of laser used. Only after a thorough consultation would your suitability to go ahead be judged
- Elanic cannot predict the effectiveness of a treatment on an individual basis
- Although Elanic do everything to keep your treatment as safe as possible, complications can occur and these will be discussed with you at your consultation
- For packages the treatments must be booked by the end of March 2014 and completed by end of July 2014